Northumberland Three Castles Golf Tournament
This competition is now fully booked for the 2013 season. To be added to our reserve list so you don't miss out on the 2014 competition please enter your details at the bottom of the page.
Whilst many will seek some much needed winding-down time during their golf break, we know that some just canít resist the competition! For the like-minded looking for a summer challenge why not plan your trip around the Three Castles Golf Tournament, sponsored by Bamburgh Castle.
|Tuesday 23rd July 2013||Bamburgh Castle Golf Club|
|Wednesday 24th July 2013||Dunstanburgh Castle Golf Club|
|Thursday 25th July 2013||Alnwick Castle Golf Club|
(Followed by presentation of the Bamburgh Castle Cup and all other prizes in the clubhouse at 7:30pm)
Entry Fee £69 per pair for all 3 days or £34 per pair for one day.
(Preference will be given to those wishing to play in all 3 days)
- Three Rounds of Golf at some of Northumberland's most stunning Courses
- Competitive Golf with great prizes and trophies available
- Discounted B&B at either The Hogs Head Inn (Alnwick), The Bamburgh Castle Inn (Seahouses) or The Lindisfarne Inn (Beal). (Discount Code provided upon entry to the competition Ė All Rooms are subject to availability)
For more information please contact the tournament organiser Daniel Harrison on (01665) 602632 or by email.
Tournament Format & Prizes
- Better Ball Stableford Competition for any pair combination. (All Male, All Female or Mixed Pairs)
- Active CONGU handicap required. Handicap Limits Men 28-Ladies 36; 3/4 Handicap Allowance. (CDH or Handicap Certificate required)
- Daily Prizes for the leading pairs each day. 1st £80 2nd £60 3rd £40
- Tournament prizes per pair for accumulated scores over three days. 1st £200 + Trophies, 2nd £150 + Trophies, 3rd £120 + Trophies & 4th £100
- Buggies and Catering Available at all three courses (Please contact each individual golf club to pre book a golf buggy and avoid disappointment)
How to Enter
To enter please return the following items to Alnwick Castle Golf Club in person or by post:
- Entry Fee payable to "Alnwick Golf Club Ltd" (Please note the entry fee is non refundable)
- S.A.E. (For return of starting times)
Postal Address: Daniel Harrison, Alnwick Castle Golf Club, Swansfield Park, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 2AB.
Register your interest for the 2014 competition here