Northumberland Three Castles Golf Tournament
Whilst many will seek some much needed winding down time during their golf break, we know that some just can’t resist the competition! For the like-minded looking for a summer challenge why not plan your trip around the Three Castles Golf Tournament
Mixed Pairs 7th-9th July 2020
Tuesday 7th July 2020- Bamburgh Castle & Alnwick Castle
Wednesday 8th July 2020- Dunstanburgh Castle & Bamburgh Castle
Thursday 9th July 2020- Alnwick Castle & Dunstanburgh Castle
Gents Pairs 24th-26th July 2020
Friday 24th July 2020- Bamburgh Castle
Saturday 25th July 2020- Dunstanburgh Castle
Sunday 26th July 2020- Alnwick Castle
Entry will open on Monday 4th November 2019 until Friday 29th November 2019 and there will be a ballot immediately after the close of entry. The ballot will be irrespective of whether you have played in the competition before or not.
To express your interest in the 2020 competition please fill out the form below
- Three rounds of Golf at some of Northumberland’s most stunning Courses.
- Competitive Golf with great prizes and trophies available.
- Tournament Format & Prizes
- Better Ball Stableford Competition.
- Active CONGU handicap required. Handicap Limits Men 28-Ladies 36; 90% Handicap Allowance. (CDH or Handicap Certificate required)
- Daily Prizes for the leading pairs each day
- Tournament prizes per pair for accumulated scores over three days.
- The tournament organiser can be contacted on (01665) 602 632 or by email